LINCOLN UNIVERSITY, MALAYSIA
- Approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board)
- Associate member of the “Association of Indian Universities (AIU)”
- Association of Commonwealth Universities ( ACU ), London, and a member of “International Association of Universities (AIU)”,Paris
NIFS OFFERING COURSES THROUGH LINCOLN UNIVERSITY
- Dual Degree Program For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
- Research And PH.D. Program
Admission into Annamalai University -> Registration processing at Lincoln University -> Submission of Annamalai University’s Final Year End Certificates -> Certification by Lincoln University
DUAL DEGREE PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
- B. Sc (FIRE & Industrial safety)
- B. Sc (Health Safety & Environment)
- B. Sc (Health Safety & Environment) LE
- MBA (Safety Management)
- Diploma Fire Safety / HSE
- PG Diploma Fire Safety / HSE
SELECTION / PROCEDURE FOR PH.D. PROGRAMME
- Ph.D. Programme on Fire and Safety / Health Safety and Environment can be done as per the selection and approval of Ph.D. Guide by Lincoln University, Malaysia Rules & Regulations.
- Ph.D. student have to publish minimum 4 articles
- Also need to provide papers in Two international conference.
Quality Circle Forum of India
For more details contact 83743 40999
IOSH- INSTITUTE OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
- IOSH is Europe’s leading body for health and safety professionals.
- The Institution was founded in 1945 and is an independent, not-for-profit organization that sets professional standards, supports and develops members and provides authoritative advice and guidance on health and safety issues.
- IOSH is formally recognized by the ILO as an international non-governmental organization.
- IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. We offer a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.
Courses leading to NEBOSH qualifications attract around 35,000 candidates annually and are offered by over 500 course providers, with exams taken in over 100 countries around the world. Our qualifications are recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).