Like other management courses this is also a Master degree course in Safety Management which helps in bright career in Fire and Safety fields. This course has 8 papers per year and examination will be once in a year.
Minimum Qualification to take admission in this course is Any Bachelors Degree (10 + 2 + 3 pattern) / B.E / B.Tech pass.
Every Year Examination will be held in the Month of May.
Each Paper contains 100 marks and Pass mark is 40 out of 100.
I Year Papers
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Fundamentals of Safety
- Safety and the Law
- Fire Engineering
- Safety in Construction Industry
II Year Papers
- Safety Management
- Safety Engineering
- Appraisal, Analysis, Inspections, and Control Procedures
- Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health
- Environmental Education
- Production and Materials Management
- Elective Subject (Safety in Chemical Industry AND Safety in Electrical Industry ( OR )
- Project Work, Viva Voce