Like other Graduation courses this is also a Graduate degree course in Health Safety & Environment which helps in bright carrier in Fire & Safety fields. This is a Three years course having 6 papers per year and examination will be once in a year.
Minimum Qualification to take admission in this course is 10th + ITI (2Yrs) / +2 in any stream / 3yrs Diploma pass.
Every Year Examination will be held in the Month of May.
Each Paper contains 100 marks and Pass mark is 40 out of 100.
- Part I Language: (01) Tamil or (02) Hindi or (03) Malayalam or (04) Telugu or (05) Kannada
- Part II English Prose and Composition
- Part III Fundamentals of Health Safety Environment
- Part IV Safety Engineering
- Part V Fire Technology
- Part VI Practical Viva Voice on Fire Technology
- Part I English Poetry and Drama
- Part II Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Part III Environment and Pollution
- Part IV Safety in Construction Industry
- Part V Practical Viva Voice on Industrial Safety
- Part I Safety and the Law
- Part II Industrial Safety Management
- Part III Safety in Chemical and Electrical Industry
- Part IV Fundamentals of Disaster Management
- Part V Practical Viva Voice on Health Safety Environment
After Completion of this Course a person can get the job opportunities in Various MNC companies in fire and safety field like:
- Safety Supervisor
- Safety Officer
- Fire Man
- Fire Officer
- Leading hand Fireman
- Fire tender Driver cum Operator
- Asst. Safety Manager